Philanthropy Northwest proudly launches a new directory of grantmakers!
The Northwest Funders Directory is:
1. A searchable, up-to-date online database of over 150 Northwest foundations
2. A tool for grantmakers to publish and update information about their foundations or giving programs
3. A comprehensive resource helping grantseekers research and identify funding options
The Northwest Funders Directory is accessible to:
1. Philanthropy Northwest Members (grantmakers) as a member benefit
2. Subscribers (grantseekers) who purchase a 12-month subscription
The Northwest Funders Directory includes listings for private, public and community foundations, corporate foundations and corporate giving programs. It connects grantmakers to each other and grantseekers to appropriate funders.
Questions? Answers to frequently asked quesions can be found below. Other questions? Please contact directory@PhilanthropyNW.org or call our office at 206-443-8437.